Sudoku Kyo Login
Sudoku Kyoto allows you to log in using your Google account. Although it collects login information (user ID), it does not save any personal information such as e-mail, address, name, etc.
Please wait a little while for this display to change.
What you can do by logging in
What you can do by logging in to Sudoku Kyo
- Keep records of your puzzles even when you use different PCs.
- Synchronize your records on PCs and smartphones.
- Check your time history by viewing your target times, as well as the total times and average times of your last 10 daily sudoku puzzles.
- Recover all your information after a data loss.
- Work carefully to solve sudoku puzzles 100-200
We will never send you e-mails or charge you any fees, so please feel free to try it out.